Ragnar0k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ragnar0k

A community of close friends, dedicated to staying in contact, fighting off zombie hordes and unleashing GREAT JUSTICE upon the enemies of the free world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MISSION PREP 01

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ar0k
Admin
Ar0k

MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

Sirens Whirred and the rumble of fans in vents activated. "Simulation Terminated. Simulation Terminated." All units return to the control room for debriefing.

Back to top Go down
https://ragnar0k.forumotion.com
Kaiross

Kaiross

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:45 am

Kaiross emerged from the other end of the simulated battlefield. He stepped over some of the smoking wreckage hit by the blast and strode over to where Tamara and Raszsasal were taking cover. When most of the smoke, (and the stench cleared), It could be seen that he was limping.

"Never..." He called out, his voice slightly shaken. "NEVER, use high explosive devices without knowing where your other teammates are! You could have killed me!" He stumbled over some more wreckage before finally straightening himself. "Where the hell did you get a weapon like that!?"
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Tamara slowly stood from her crouching position as the automated speakers filled the room. Her gaze shifted back towards the center and froze on the figure of the captain limping towards her, the words "you could have killed me!" still echoing in her ear.
Instinctively her finger clicked the saftey, and her arms dropped limply to her sides, as she let her rifle slide from her hands to the ground by her feet with a soft thud.
Paralyzed by the realization of her mistake and then overcome with motivation to want to help, she didn't even think about where the grenades came from before she stepped out infront of the BTR, and quickened her steps to reach the captain. Concern was drawn in her face. Humiliation weighed heavier with each step she took.
"can i help in any way .... Captain?"
She asked looking down in the direction of where she noticed he limped.

The captain's question seemed lost at the moment... the utility belt around her waist still holding the other grenade.

Back to top Go down
Raszsasal

Raszsasal

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 pm

"She was keepin' you on your toes Cap'n!" Raszsasal said optimistically

"Besides, it's a training simulation, its supposed to train you for a real combat situation..."

Raszsasal turned to look at the GIANT hole in the middle of the training range, smoke just begginning to clear

"..and that looks pretty real if you ask me"

"Good shot, missy"
Raszsasal said cheerfull as he turned and gave Tamara a nice smack on the back. He almost proceeded to walk back over to the weapons locker on the other end of the room when he noticed that the captain's leg did have quite a bit of blood on it

"You alright Cap'n?"

He was already heading for the Medkit along the wall
Back to top Go down
Kaiross

Kaiross

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Kaiross sighted. Keeping him on his toes was right...in fact this entire ship has been consistent with keeping him on his toes. The greenhouse incident, getting lost in the bowels of the ship, haywire security turrets...and now green as grass rookies with explosives. He didn't even know if Tamara was certified to handle such weapons either...

He turned towards Raszsasal. "I'm fine, Just toss me an ice pack."

Kaiross leaned against the broken BTR

"Is that suit from the X-COM Class Armory? It looks familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 am

Tamara tosses him an ice pack.
Then walks over to the BTR to retrieve her weapon. Slinging the rifle over her shoulder she unclips the last grenade from her utility belt and hands it out to Kaiross.
"Did you want this?"
Back to top Go down
Raszsasal

Raszsasal

PostSubject: naw   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 pm

"No" Raszsasal said sadly, "I wasen't able to gain access to that one. Gave me a message talking about how more research was required first. Do you know anything about 'Elirium-15' or something like that? Apparently we will need alot of it"

Raszsasal kept on speaking as took off his uniform shirt off, trying to find a place to hang it back up

"Hey uh, do either of you two remember which locker I got this from?"
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 am

Tamara suddenly kicks Kaiross
Back to top Go down
Raszsasal

Raszsasal

PostSubject: lol   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 pm

(LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)

Raszsasal was turning away, shirt off, putting away his outfit when this happened, thus was not there to see this happen.
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 am

Tamara turned away and began to take off her gear to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Raszsasal

Raszsasal

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Raszsasal quietly leaves, packing his gear for an upcoming drop pod mission. After quickly stashing the prepared grear in his pack, he hoists over his back and slips out the Armory Emergency Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSION PREP 01   MISSION PREP 01 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MISSION PREP 01
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnar0k :: Industrial Sector :: Armory-
Jump to: