Ragnar0k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ragnar0k

A community of close friends, dedicated to staying in contact, fighting off zombie hordes and unleashing GREAT JUSTICE upon the enemies of the free world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oil Crisis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RooK

RooK

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

I have created this topic to discuss a great U.S.A problem: oil. Now it is no secret that oil prices are rising, and the U.S. seems to be drilling more and more over seas. Many people oppose this act, but I for one see this as opportunity. Since the war in Iraq, the tension between the Struewel Peetas and Iraqi insurgents has increased. All over the middle east, the Struewel Peetas have been sneaking into insurgent base camps. Once inside, they would deploy ear worms into the enemy mind and convince him or her that his or her camel is not where he or she parked it but that he or she and his or her friend (depending if he or she is with a friend in the first place) should praise allah that they are still all right.

In retaliation, the insurgents wrote letters to the Matterhorn located in the icy mountains of Denali. The Struewel Peetas were enraged by this fact, so they have officially declared war on the terrorists. Sadly, they did not have enough resources to fight the war so plenty of them counted on using camel carcas as tents. For weapons, they bit off their own limbs and used them to bludgeon the enemy to death. They have suffered heavy casualties.

Now I am asking you, which side should the U.S. take?

Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 am

Is this a joke?
Back to top Go down
RooK

RooK

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Tamara wrote:
Is this a joke?
To many, this situation is a joke. Plenty of people think that this will just blow over. However, me and a few other individuals think that this is a great opportunity for the U.S. to secretly supply the two armies and wait for one to wipe the other out. Once that is done, the U.S. can make allies with the victor and later send over sheep to the land so that the sheep can mate with their goats and create the perfect breed of cute furry creatures that have the ability to bash your head in.
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 am

a satire.....?
Back to top Go down
RooK

RooK

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:58 am

If you cannot take this seriously, I kindly ask that you take your pessimism elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 pm

what pessimism?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oil Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oil Crisis   The Oil Crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oil Crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnar0k :: General :: SERIOUS discussion-
Jump to: